Weaving by Annie Berssenbrugge.
Please make sure to review our It’s Available/It’s Wanted Policy at the bottom of the page. Last updated 9/07/2021
One of our members received an offer for an item on this page. This ‘offer’ was a typical internet scam, in which an out-of-state buyer offers/sends a check for more than the item listing price and writes “deposit the check & send them back the difference.” The buyer provides no information about who would pick up the item or when.
Always use care if you do not personally know the buyer. If someone you don’t know is coming to your home to view or pick up an item, ask a family member or friend to be present and if possible, move the item to a porch, deck, or garage location so strangers need not enter your home. Lock your doors while you are out showing the item.
40- 4″ Leclerc Spool Rack
Leclerc spool rack that can hold 40 4″ spools for sectional warping with guide rails.The stand is 41″ tall and 22″ wide. Foot positions on base are adjustable or removable for flat storage. Pickup in Geneva, Maple Park, Il.
Schacht Baby Wolf
Schacht Baby Wolf loom, 8 shaft, Cherry, matching bench.
The Schacht Baby Wolf Loom has all the advantages of portability while maintaining thebest big loom features. If compactness and portability are what you are looking for, you’ll be interested in this thoughtfully engineered loom.The weaving width of the Schacht Baby Wolf Loom is 26″. The X-frame design isexceptionally stable and can be easily folded to a depth of 18″. The adjustable beaterallows the position of the shuttle race to be raised or lowered if necessary. The Baby Wolf employs a friction brake on the warp beam which lets you advance the warp smoothly. Features:• Steel Hub Friction Brake• Brake Release Foot Pedal• Aluminum Harness Channels• Attached Beater Pin• Stainless Steel Heddle Bars• Stainless Steel Reed• Inserted Eye Heddles, 8-Harness: 700 approx.• Reed Hook• 2 – Lease Sticks• 3 – Apron Bars• 10 – Apron Cords• Tie Up Cords, 8-Harness: 80• Weaving Width: 26″, 8 – Shaft / 10 – Treadle• Fully Assembled
Pick up only, Barrington Hills, Il
Contact Connie. Please put “Baby Wolf” in the subject line.
22″ 8 shaft Norwood Cherry
22” 8 Shaft Norwood Workshop folding cherry loom
10 treadles & 2500 heddles
Freeport IL/ Monroe WI pickup only
Photos not available.
45″ and 60″ Floor Looms
4-harness, 45-inch Cambridge for $600.
8-harness, 60-inch cherry Barbara 5 and its custom bench plus extras for $5500.
It’s Available/It’s Wanted Policy
- Costs for newsletter or website postings are $15.00 each with or without a picture (prepaid) for one month or $25.00 each (prepaid) for three months for non-members. These charges help defray the WWWG costs.
- Make checks payable to ‘Warp & Weft Weavers Guild’. Mail to: PO Box 666; Woodstock, IL 60098.
- Weaving and spinning equipment only, no commercial ads.
- Ads should be around 50 words or less. Include up to photos if possible.
- Ads need to be emailed to the Webmaster. Include price, make of loom, width, number of harness/treadles, and equipment that is being sold with the loom including reeds (with sizes), shuttles, warping boards, yarns, books or magazines, bench, etc.
- State whether the loom will need to be picked up or can be shipped or delivered.
- Provide an email address or phone number where you would like to be contacted. If we place it on our Website, we need an email address. We do not publish telephone numbers or addresses on our website.
- Advise whether you want your listing in the newsletter, on the website, or both.
- Approval and posting of ads are at the discretion of Warp & Weft Weavers Guild
Contact the Linda A with questions and requests for listings. Please let us know when your item is sold.